Monday 23 July 2012

Laws of nature

Nature's Laws are easy to remember, simple, fair and equally apply to all.  Here they are:

  1. YOU EXIST.
  2. THE ONE IS THE ALL and THE ALL IS THE ONE.
  3. WHAT YOU PUT OUT IS WHAT YOU GET BACK.
  4. CHANGE IS CONSTANT. EVERYTHING CHANGES EXCEPT THE FIRST THREE LAWS.

Today is July 23, 2012. It is my 58th birthday in this incarnation!  I am very grateful for all of my life thus far.  Every nook and cranny has brought me to this life I call "Enlighten Life".  And indeed I can loving-inly say that I am so very changed to the greatest degrees of love I have ever experienced up to now.


I am posting these laws of Nature so we can see that there are no such man made laws that can stop our creativity, our courage, our freedom to design our new heaven on earth.  


It is our heartfelt spiritual duty to be designing our new heaven on earth, knowing that we have been given all that we need to create it!


I am encouraging you to develop a love of movement of the body vehicle. If we can re-create our body then it is even easier to do our world.  Movement is a necessary component of a celestial body, and we are celestial bodies that need exercise.  We are being upgraded to Solar Light Bodies.  We all are little lights in the sky!   Shine On!



No comments:

Post a Comment