Thursday 11 July 2013

Time To Change ...

Greetings Everyone,

I found this video tonight and  the gentleman in the video below is stating concepts I find myself resonating with.  I have been sensing, having a deep knowing more profound than any other time in my life that we change our reality by changing our perception of it.  I have been also sensing that there are different Earth experience that we can perceive and live within.  Why am I saying this?  I clearly see that I can be in the same physical space with people yet have a different experience of the surroundings.   Anyway listen to this video and see for yourself, because this is how we change our own "reality".    Basher Time to Change Your Governments


Symbol of Transformation 
Painting by Valerie R.



No comments:

Post a Comment