Sunday 23 September 2012

Wedding Day

I have been in the US now for one month.  Since that time I have been to Lackawaxen Pennsylvania to visit with my sister, and had a great time. My sister, her husband, her son and I have also been to Chicago, Illinois for my son's wedding...what a most grand affair it was, he was married on September 16, 2012.  
April and Ramal Moreland 
September 16, 2012

I had a spectacular time at the wedding, I danced down the Soul Train Line, it was such fun...I love to dance.  My son and I had the traditional mom and son dance.

Mother and Son

I am thankful to God for my wonderful son.  He has a great smile, he was truly enjoying himself as I was.  May his life be blessed as mine is by his presence in it.  Now my family has grown to include a daughter in law and when they are ready a grandchild.  I have also been blessed with additional in-laws to visit in Chicago.  

I have been to New York City, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Indiana, Ohio and Illinois. It was my first time going to Chicago.  I was impressed with the city, it was clean and the people friendly and courteous.  

Chicago Skyline with Lake Michigan in foreground 

My brother-in-law and nephew drove to Chicago on Friday,  September 14th, and we had a great time going across the states.  On the drive back, Monday, September 17th, my brother-in-law drove back all by himself....what a great talent for driving he has.   He of course was well rested!  Family is our wealth, take time to be more loving to each member in your family.  Also extend our family to include people we meet!

Thank you all, it was truly a grand and spectacular weekend we had.  May God continue to bless us all as we live our lives in love!   

With much happiness and unconditional love
Angela Carmen Sanchez 

No comments:

Post a Comment