Friday 24 May 2013

Life is Magnificent

Greetings Everyone,

I am very happy to be here at this time frame on our planet.  This period in our human evolution is very important, it is a time of quantum evolution, a time when we move from being homo sapiens to being homo luminous.  We are becoming light, this is our real self.  We are light beings, who had descended into the darkness to learn how to love.

Thank you to all who read my messages, as you know this is a place where I share some of my life experiences.  My life has become a place where the Creator's energy meets and mingle with mine.  And I share this energy with you so that if you feel resonance you may be inspired to live from this space/place as well.

God is forever getting our attention so that we may place our mind, heart, body and soul upon, within and around this energy also called Divine Love.

Let us make peace with ourself and therefore be peaceful with each other. Let us choose to be loving in actions in our daily lives.  And let us inspire to each other through our thoughts, words and deeds.

This magnificent life I am living has brought me to be a part of the Fix The World Organization.  We are doing our first documentary, which we filmed in  Boston the week of May 4 to the 12th.  As of right now the team is deep in the trenches editing our film.  So this is why it has taken me so long to write a new blog post. Thank you again all who read my posts.  You may click on the link below for the documentary trailer.

Fix The World Documentary Trailer

Live as the Light that you are!
Angela Carmen




No comments:

Post a Comment